The Embassy of Belgium in London is looking for a full-time handyman to start immediately.
Application deadline: 27 September 2019
- Install, maintain and repair technical appliances/equipment (heating, sanitation, electricity, …)
- Carry out repairs or works, including painting
- Move/help moving and assemble/disassemble furniture or ICT/telephone hardware
- Act as a point of contact for contractors, supervise works and security of the buildings
- Help drafting technical specifications for tendering procedures
- Proven experience of at least 1 year in general maintenance, plumbing, electricity, air conditioning and ICT
- Good knowledge of the Health and Safety legislation
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Team player
- Flexibility within the set tasks
- 2190,23 £ monthly gross salary
- 66,55 £ Lunch allowance
- 290,00 £ London weighting
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th September at the latest.
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.