Consular Assistant (m/f) - temporary contract
The Embassy of Belgium in London is looking for two customer friendly full-time employees to join its consular team for a period of one year starting April 2019.
One will join the Population Department and the other the Nationality Department.
Application deadline: 26 February 2019
- Review and process registrations and passport/eID card applications
- Assist Belgian and other citizens visiting the Embassy
- Answer letters, emails and telephone calls regarding identity/travel document and other enquiries
- Prepare and review nationality files
- Answer letters, emails and telephone calls regarding nationality enquiries
- Thorough knowledge of oral and written Dutch, French and English
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Competent use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience in administration
- Flexibility within the set tasks
- 2190,23 £ Monthly gross salary
- 66,55 £ Lunch allowance
- 290,00 £ London weighting
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com no later than 26 February 2019. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.