Home News Consular Assistant (m/f) - Temporary Contract
Consular Assistant (m/f) - Temporary Contract
Date:14 August 2018
The Embassy of Belgium in London is looking for a customer friendly full-time employee to join its consular team for a period of three months starting 1 October 2018.
He/She will mainly deal with matters related to visa applications and nationality files. Application deadline: 28 August 2018
- Review visa applications
- Ensure daily coordination and cooperation with the Visa Application Centre for Belgium
- Assist visa applicants visiting the Embassy
- Answer letters, emails and telephone calls regarding visa enquiries
- Prepare and review nationality files
- Answer letters, emails and telephone calls regarding nationality enquiries
- Thorough knowledge of oral and written Dutch, French and English
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Competent use of IT software including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience in administration
- Flexibility within the set tasks
- £ 2190,23 Monthly gross salary
- £ 66,55 Lunch allowance
- £ 290,00 London weighting
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 28 August 2018.
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview by the end of August.