Multi-skilled administrative operative-principally active in secretarial work and organization (m/f)
The Embassy of Belgium in London is hiring a customer friendly, multi-skilled full-time employee to join its locally hired team and will at the same time be constituting a recruitment pool.
The initial contract will run for 12 months, renewable.
Application Deadline: 15.08.22
Salary scale: The gross basic salary for this recruitment in WS/GS 4/0 is £ 2.580,00; London weighting £290; lunch allowance £66.
- Proficient oral and written knowledge of English and one of the Belgian national languages (Dutch or French). Basic knowledge of the other national language (Dutch or French)
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, social media and online meeting platforms;
- Previous experience considered a bonus;
- Manage agendas, make reservations, maintain contacts with other embassies
- Assist in the preparation of incoming visits, prepare files for meetings, missions, etc.
- Contribute to the practical organization or manage the practical organization of meetings, conferences, seminars, official visits or other events, etc. in order to guarantee the successful organization of these activities and the brand image of the Embassy.
- Translate into French and/or Dutch documents written in English
- Manage diplomatic clearances for flights and research cruises
- Administrative support for the Belgian representation to the IMO (accreditations, notes verbales, election campaign) and follow up of the organization’s agenda and work streams)
Candidates have to submit proof of (pre)settled status in the UK
How to apply:
1. Send your complete CV and a detailed motivation letter by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Not later than 15.08.22
3. Subject line: CANDIDACY administrative operative, active in secretarial work and organization
The selection of the candidates will be done in a first phase on the basis of the submitted application file. If there is more than one suitable candidate, they will be invited for an interview on a date to be determined later.