Home Belgians Uk Online appointments
From now on you need to make an appointment online for the consular services.
- We ask you to arrive on time for your appointment.
- CLICK HERE to learn what you have to bring along to your appointment
- You can ONLY make an appointment for the services mentioned in the drop-down list on our site specifically dedicated to APPOINTMENTS. The service you are looking for may only be available by mail (see HERE)
- If you cannot find what you are looking for, send an email to email@example.com and we will help you in your search. Appointments for a visa application must be made only via THIS LINK
- We kindly ask you not to book an appointment if the nature of your request is not included in the drop-down list. In that case, we won’t be able to receive you nor process your request.
On the website you must enter the (maiden) name, first name, date of birth, telephone number and e-mail address of the person for whom you are making the appointment (if you are making an appointment for your children, please use their names).
You will then have the choice between the different services offered at the counters:
- Passport application
If you wish to apply for several documents, for several members of your family, please note down all your requests.
(e.g. you wish to apply for a passport for yourself and at the same time register your child and apply for a passport for him/her. On the first page, please select the option "I will make an appointment for someone else". On the second page, you will get the option to fill in his/her name. When selecting the services, please indicate "request passport" "request passport" "registration". This way you have an appointment for all your requests.)