Change of address

What to do in case of an address change?

  1. Last updated on

If you are already registered at the Embassy of Belgium in London and have moved to a different address in the UK, please fill out the required form available in French or Dutch and send it to us - within 1 month of your move - by email to along with one of the following documents where your name and new address are clearly indicated: most recent council tax bill OR most recent utility bill OR proof of registration on the electoral roll.