Mobile Kit Mission to Belfast - 22 August 2019
Biometric passports in Belfast
Do you need a new passport in the coming months and do you wish to have your biometric data taken in Belfast during a visit of the Flying Kit? On 22 August 2019, the Flying Kit will be at the premises of the Hastings Europa Hotel, Great Victoria Street, Belfast BT2 7AP.
Please note that you have to be registered with the Belgian Embassy to apply for a new passport.
The following should be sent to the Consulate General of Belgium in London, f.a.o. Visit Mobile Kit Belfast, 17 Grosvenor Crescent, London SW1X 7EE:
- a duly completed and signed passport application (form to be downloaded here)
- your old passport or a copy (you may exchange it for your new passport on the day of your appointment)
- a postal order (no cheque, no cash) made out to “Embassy of Belgium”: GBP 67.50 (adults) or GBP 31.50 (minors). If you apply for several passports, one postal order suffices
- a prepaid self-addressed Special Delivery Envelope. One prepaid self-addressed special delivery envelope suffices if you apply for several passports. 2 passports = 100gr / more than 2 passports = 500gr.
Deadline: Friday 9 August 2019.
For general information about passport applications and preregistration of biometric data, please consult our website.
Should you have further questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should mention in Subject: Visit Mobile Kit Belfast
Good to know
- Children younger than six years old are exempt from submitting their biometric data.
- Your current passport remains valid until its expiry date.
- If you hold a Belgian identity card you can travel to some 50 countries without the need of a passport. An identity card can be applied for by post.