Mobile Kit Mission to Manchester - 4 & 5 March 2019
Biometric passports in Manchester
Do you need a new passport in the coming months and do you wish to have your biometric data taken in Manchester during a visit of the Flying Kit? On 4 and 5 March 2019, the Flying Kit will be at the premises of the Consulate General of Portugal in Manchester, 1 Portland Street, Manchester M1 3BE.
Please note that you have to be registered with the Belgian Embassy to apply for a new passport.
1. You need to book an appointment online to have your biometric data taken during the visit of the mobile kit.
2. The following should be sent to the Consulate General of Belgium in London, f.a.o. Visit Mobile Kit Manchester, 17 Grosvenor Crescent, London SW1X 7EE:
- a duly completed and signed passport application (form to be downloaded here)
- your old passport or a copy (you may exchange it for your new passport on the day of your appointment)
- a postal order (no cheque, no cash) made out to “Embassy of Belgium”: GBP 71.25 (adults) or GBP 33.25 (minors). If you apply for several passports, one postal order suffices
- a prepaid self-addressed Special Delivery Envelope. One prepaid self-addressed special delivery envelope suffices if you apply for several passports. 2 passports = 100gr / more than 2 passports = 500gr.
Deadline for steps 1 to 2: Friday 22 February 2019.
For general information about passport applications and preregistration of biometric data, please consult our website.
Should you have further questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should mention in Subject: Visit Mobile Kit Manchester
Good to know
- Children younger than six years old are exempt from submitting their biometric data.
- Your current passport remains valid until its expiry date.
- If you hold a Belgian identity card you can travel to some 50 countries without the need of a passport. An identity card can be applied for by post.