Consular Assistant (m/f)
Deadline for candidates:
04 May 2017
With more than 25.000 Belgians registered the provision of consular assistance and services is one of the key tasks fulfilled by this Embassy. The Embassy of Belgium in London is therefore seeking to recruit a full-time employee who is customer service oriented and who has good communication skills.
- Processing of applications and delivering ID cards, biometric passports and emergency travel documents.
- Managing the registrations of Belgian citizens with this Embassy and keeping their records up to date.
- Providing information to Belgian citizens regarding our various services via email, telephone; as well as at the front desk.
- Providing support with the organisation of federal elections, preparing consular attestations, provision of emergency assistance to Belgian citizens.
- Thorough knowledge of oral and written Dutch or French;
- Good knowledge of the second national language;
- Thorough knowledge of English;
- Competent use of IT software including: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Previous experience in administration considered a bonus.
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter by email to Mr Bruno Marien, Consul: Bruno.Marien@diplobel.fed.be.
Suitable candidates will be invited for interview.