Consular Assistant (m/f)
The Embassy of Belgium in London is looking for a customer friendly full-time employee to join its consular team and deal primarily with matters related to Brexit. The initial contract will run for 12 months.
- Continuously updating information on Brexit which is relevant for Belgian nationals;
- Answering Brexit-related letters, emails and telephone calls from Belgian citizens;
- Analysis and follow up of migration and nationality issues;
- Thorough knowledge of oral and written Dutch, French and English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Competent use of IT software including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Knowledge of the current migration and citizenship matters is an advantage;.
- Previous experience in law and administration considered a bonus;
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter by email to London@diplobel.fed.be
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview on 25th or 26th of September 2017.