Consular Assistant (m/f)
The Embassy of Belgium in London is looking for 2 customer friendly full-time employees to join its consular team and deal primarily with matters related to next year’s Belgian federal and regional elections. Each contract will run for 6 months, starting on 1 May and 1 June respectively.
Application Deadline: 25 March 2018
- Informing Belgian nationals registered at the embassy who are on the electoral role for next year’s elections and entering their updated details into the appropriate register;
- Answering letters, emails and telephone calls from Belgian citizens regarding various consular matters;
- Thorough knowledge of oral and written Dutch, French and English;
- Good communication skills;
- Good team player;
- Flexibility within the set tasks;
- Competent use of IT software including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Previous experience in administration considered a bonus;
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter by email to London@diplobel.fed.be.
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview during the month of March.